Feeling Feline

Friday, December 2, 2016

TOP: c/o Samantha Pleet CHOKER: c/o Valfre (use code "Mermaidens" to get 20% off your first order!) SKIRT: American Apparel

Good morning! Today I'm sharing an outfit I've been wearing pretty much nonstop lately! As you know I am absolutely obsessed with cats - my cat, my friends' cats, feline clothing, accessories, etc, etc - so I of course fell head over heels (or, er, paws? Ba dum tiss) over this blouse from Samantha Pleet!

As you probably know by now, Samantha is one of my all time favorite designers - I'm always smitten by her clever, romantic, and inspiring pieces, and when I saw a shirt with a cats saucey face embroidered on it, I knew I had to have it! The black shade and fun silhouette makes it go with just about everything in my wardrobe - making it a purrfect stable item!

To continue the kitty theme, I paired it with a blush pink bow choker from Valfre, and my signature cat eye flick.

I hope you have an amazing Friday!

7 comments:

  1. amazing as always,honestly you are just sooooooooo awesome. Totally love this outfit,it is super cute xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love an all black look and especially with a pop of pink with that cute bow necklace!!

    Regina
    Margarita Bloom | Modern Vintage Beauty & Fashion
    BLOG: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls
    INSTAGRAM: @margaritabloom
    BLOGLOVIN Margarita Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt it's just perfect ! I'm totally in love with this look <3
    Giveway in my blog, check it.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okaaayyy I love this so much!! Your style gives me life

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these pictures and the choker looks so cute! x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top!! It's amazing and you've styled it so well too.
    Emma Xx
    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon